EASY TO USE
- – Setline® is easy to use across diverse academic and QC fields
- – Its scale uses a suitable design, robust, for a stable signal and a reliable and accurate measurement.
- – DSC sensor technology ensures quality, consistent and reliable datas.
- – Setline’s® compact design is robust and space efficient.
- – Options focussed around core needs ensures ease of use and quicker mastery.
- – Setline’s® robot (STA+) automates sample handling across multiple experiments.
EASY TO OWN
- – Setline® is built for durability in continual usage environments.
- – Cost of ownership is lowered through simplified maintenance and a Replacement Parts Guarantee.
- – Setline’s® Technical and Application support ensures fast, expert help on any question.
- – Calisto 2.0 exclusive software ensures intuitive and easy handling.
Calisto software is designed to treat any Thermal Analysis data from any instrument or brand, works on any Setaram instrument and consists of two independent parts:
- – CALISTO ACQUISITION is dedicated to the control and data acquisition of Setline® STA/STA+.
- – CALISTO PROCESSING is dedicated for Setline® STA/STA+ data treatment.
With Setline® STA and STA+ the main available measurements include:
Thermal stability, ageing, and decomposition pathway of most materials:
- – polymers
- – elastomers
- – pharmaceuticals
- – biomaterials
- – organic substances like coal, oils, lubricants
Study of thermal effects like:
- – pyrolysis, combustion
- – desorption
- – dehydration, dehydroxylation
- -Ashes, carbon, fillers, additives’ contents
– Moisture, solvent contents
|Setline® STA||Setline® STA+|
|Temperature range (°C)||RT to 1100 °C||RT to 1100 °C|
|Programmable heating rate (°C/min)||0.01 to 50°C/min||0.01 to 50°C/min|
|Cooling time||45 min from 1100 °C to 70 °C (air)||45 min from 1100 °C to 70 °C (air)|
|Atmosphere||Inert (N2, Ar, He…) or oxidative (Air, O2…)||Inert (N2, Ar, He…) or oxidative (Air, O2…)|
|Gas flow range (ml/min)||10 to 100||10 to 100|
|Mass variation range (mg)||+/- 1000||+/- 1000|
|Mass variation resolution (?g)||0.2||0.2|
|Autosampler||N/A||51 positions (samples or references)|
|Maximum dimensions: Height – Width – Depth (mm) / (in)||600 (closed) or 800 (open) – 400 – 500 / 23.6 (closed) or 31.5 (open) – 15.7 – 19.7||600 (closed) or 800 (open) – 500 – 650 / 23.6 (closed) or 31.5 (open) – 19.7 – 25.6|
|Power requirements||230V – 50/60Hz||230V – 50/60Hz|