EASY TO USE
- – Setline® is easy to use across diverse academic and QC fields
- – Its scale uses a suitable design, robust, for a stable signal and a reliable and accurate measurement.
- – DSC sensor technology ensures quality, consistent and reliable datas.
- – Setline’s® compact design is robust and space efficient.
- – Options focussed around core needs ensures ease of use and quicker mastery.
- – Setline’s® robot (DSC+) automates sample handling across multiple experiments.
EASY TO OWN
- – Setline® is built for durability in continual usage environments.
- – Cost of ownership is lowered through simplified maintenance and a Replacement Parts Guarantee.
- – Setline’s® Technical and Application support ensures fast, expert help on any question.
- – Calisto 2.0 exclusive software ensures intuitive and easy handling.
Calisto software is designed to treat any Thermal Analysis data from any instrument or brand, works on any Setaram instrument and consists of two independent parts:
- – CALISTO ACQUISITION is dedicated to the control and data acquisition of Setline® DSC/DSC+.
- – CALISTO PROCESSING is dedicated for Setline® DSC/DSC+ data treatment.
Setline® instruments are designed for the most common DSC measurements in industry and research including:
- – Temperatures and enthalpies of melting and crystallization
- – Glass transition temperatures of polymers
- – Heat of curing / degree of curing of polymers
- – Oxygen Induction Time of polymers
- – Purity of chemicals using the Van’t Hoff method
- – Materials decomposition and thermal stability
|Setline® DSC||Setline® DSC+|
|Temperature range (°C)||-170°C to +700°C||-170*°C to +700°C|
|Programmable heating rate (°C/min)||0.01 to 100°C/min||0.01 to 100°C/min|
|Cooling time||12 min from 500 °C to 100 °C (air) / 12 min from 25 °C to -100 °C (LN2) / 5 min from 100 °C to 0 °C (cryothermostat)||12 min from 500 °C to 100 °C (air) / 12 min from 25 °C to -100 °C (LN2) / 5 min from 100 °C to 0 °C (cryothermostat)|
|Enthalpy accuracy / precision* (%)||+/- 0.8 / 2.5||+/- 0.8 / 2.5|
|Temperature accuracy / precision* (°C)||+/- 0.07 / 0.15||+/- 0.07 / 0.15|
|DSC measurement range (mW)||+/- 600 (small range) ; +/- 6 000 (large range)||+/- 600 (small range) ; +/- 6 000 (large range)|
|Atmosphere||Inert gas, air (possible gas switch between 2 gases)||Inert gas, air (possible gas switch between 2 gases)|
|Gas flow range (ml/min)||10 to 100||10 to 100|
|Autosampler||N/A||66 positions (samples or references)|
|Height – Width – Depth (mm) / (in)||317 – 376 – 430 / 12.5 – 14.8 – 16.9||317 – 376 – 430 / 12.5 – 14.8 – 16.9|
|Power requirements||230V – 50/60Hz||230V – 50/60Hz|
|*Based on Indium fusion tests||*On the DSC + model, the cooling can not be used simultaneously with the robot|