SENSYS evo TG-DSC
Differential Scanning Calorimeter
– Incomparable precision: the unique 3D DSC sensor totally surrounds your sample and reference crucibles so that the entire energy of any transformation is monitored thereby giving you an unequalled accuracy of measurement.
– Parameter Independent Calibration: because of the 3D transducer the calibration of SENSYS evo is independent of:
– mass and form (powder, fibre, liquid, etc.) of the sample,
– contact between the sample and the transducer,
– crucible type,
– sweeping gas (inert, oxidizing, reducing, wet, pressure) and flow rate.
– Excellent TG signal baseline: the symmetry of the microbalance, with its sample and reference suspended vertically from the beam guarantee reproducible positioning of the sample over time and excellent stability of the TG signal baseline.
– Automatic compensation of Buoyancy: the sample and the reference are heated inside the same calorimetric block (symmetrical furnace), which means that the buoyancy effect is automatically compensated.
– Ease of operation: dedicated market leading CALISTO software that is not only intuitive but powerful enough to perform every typical experiments and data treatment.
Applications With its high precision and wide temperature range (-120 to 830 °C) the SENSYS evo TG-DSC has a wide range of applications, especially in the fields of thermodynamics (Specific Heat Capacity Cp precision within +/-1 %), pharmaceuticals (phase diagram, polymorphism, purity, thermal stability), safety of chemical process (transition, decomposition under high pressure), energy (catalysis, hydrogen storage, hydrogen adsorption),polymers (glass transition, measurement under pressure), etc. View the application notes in your field, available for download, by visiting Application Library area We have also included a powerful search engine that will enable you to find the most applicable data.
|Temperature range||Ambient to 830 °C|
|With cooling accessories||-120 °C to 200 °C (Liquid Nitrogen Accessory)|
|Temperature accuracy||+/-0.1 °C|
|Temperature precision||+/-0.02 °C|
|Programmable temperature scanning rate(heating and cooling)||37.4 kg (82.5 lbs)0.01 to 30 °C min-1|
|Cooling time||17 min (from 50 °C to -100 °C)with Liquid Nitrogen Accessory|
|Enthalpy accuracy||+/-1 %|
|Calorimetric Precision||+/-0.1 %|
|RMS Noise||0.2 ?W|
|Sensitivity (Joule effect at 30°C)||6.7 ?V/mW|
|Resolution||0.35 ?W / 0.035 ?W|
|Dynamic range Resolution||+/-2500 mW|
|Gases||3 carrier gases ((MFC from 4 to 200 ml/min) + 11 auxiliary or reactive gas (MFC from 0.3 to 16 ml/min)|
|Crucibles||120 ?l, 160 ?l, 320 ?l – aluminium, incoloy, gold plated incoloy, graphite,alumina, platinum, etc.|
|Pressure (non controlled)||High Pressure Crucible (up to 500 bars / 7250 psi at 600 °C)|
|Pressure (measured & controlled)||High Pressure Crucible (up to 400 bars / 5800 psi at 600 °C)|
|Maximum balance capacity||3 g|
|Weight range||+/-200 mg|
|Weighing precision||+/-0.01 %|
|TG Resolution||0.02 ?g, 0.002 ?g|
|Baseline dynamic drift||< 10 ?g|
|Isothermal temperature accuracy||+/-0.1 °C|
|Linear heating rate||30 °C/min|
|Vacuum||< 10-1 mbar|
|Evolved gas||MS, FTIR, GC couplings|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Dimensions (Height / Width / Depth)||60 closed, 80 opened / 53 / 58 cm (23,6 closed, 31.4 opened / 20.9 / 22.8 in)|
|Power requirements||230 V – 50/60 Hz|
Warning: Illegal string offset 'caption' in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/115335/domains/thermalanalysislabs.com/html/wp-content/themes/TAL/content-single-talproduct.php on line 308