• Wide operating temperature range (from -45 °C to 120 °C): cooling of the calorimeter does not require an external source.
• Use in isothermal or temperature programming (DSC) mode.
• Possibility to study samples in all forms: liquids, gel, powder, solid.
• Variety of closed and removable experimental cells.
• DSC measurements under very high pressure (up to 1000 bars): with the use of specific high pressure gas panel and cells.
With its wide temperature range (-45 to 120°C), its various cells and its unique capabilities of measuring under high pressure (up to 1000 bars / 14 600 psi), the ?DSC7 evo can meet a wide range of applications, especially when dealing with:
• Life Sciences – Pharmaceuticals: protein denaturation / aggregation in liquid, powder or gel form, solid state investigation (polymorphism, amorphism),
• Food: protein denaturation / aggregation, fusion / gelifi cation of polysaccharides, gelatine,
foam formation under gas pressure,
• Polymers: pressure infl uence on glass transition,
• Gas Hydrates: thermodynamic properties of formation / dissociation, stability, kinetics data,
• Petroleum: Gas hydrates formation / dissociation, stability, kinetics data, WAT (Wax Appearance Temperature),
• Environmental: CO2 sequestration (gas hydrates).
|Temperature range||-45°C to 120°C (Cooling under 0°C requires the use of an auxiliary thermostat)|
|Programmable temperature scanning rate (heating and cooling)||0.001 to 2 C.min-1|
|RMS Noise||0.4 µW|
|Resolution||0.02 µW / 0.002 µW|
|Cells||1 ml, made of Hastelloy C – Removable Batch, mixing batch, ampoule and high pressure|
|Pressure (measured & controlled)||400 bar / 5800 psi or 1000 bar / 14 600 psi requires the use of high pressure cells and gas panel|
|Weight||37.4 kg (82.5 lbs)|
|Dimensions||40 / 53 / 58 cm (15.7 / 20.9 / 22.8 in)|
|Power requirements||230 V / 50/60 Hz|
- microDSC7 evo Brochure
- AN142 - Tg of a Solution Prior to Its Freeze-drying
- AN024 - Melting and Gelation of Iota-kappa Carrageenan by MicroDSC
- AN643 - Influence of Pressure on Wax Precipitation in Crude Oil with HP-MicroDSC
- TN681 - Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry Applied to Thermal Energy Storage (TES)
- AN669 - Melting and Crystallization of Phase Change Materials (PCM) by MicroDSC
- AN668 - Effect of Pressure on the Glass Transition Temperature Tg of an Elastomer Sample by HP-MicroDSC
- AN696 - Wax Apprearance Temperature (WAT) Determination of Crude Oils Using the DSC Technique
Closed Mixing Cell
Closed Batch Cell
High Pressure Cell