– Robustness: the DSC131 evo features a highly robust sensor that, if needed, can readily be changed by the user in less than 30 minutes. No other DSC offers such flexibility.
– Ease of operation: dedicated market leading CALISTO software that is not only intuitive but powerful enough to perform every typical experiment and data treatment.
– Flexible and powerful: from -170 to 700 °C, with rapid heating and cooling performance.
– Large range of crucibles: in addition to the regular 30 ?l crucibles, crucibles with a capacity of 100 ?l are used for analyzing heterogeneous samples and for optimizing Cp (heat capacity) measurements.
– High Pressure Crucibles: The High Pressure crucibles deliver unmatched High Pressure resistance (up to 500 bars / 7 250 psi, 600 °C) while the DSC sensor itself remains at atmospheric pressure.
With its wide temperature range (-170 °C to 700 °C) the DSC131 evo can meet a wide range of applications, especially when dealing with polymers and plastics(characterization, quality control) as well as with organic and pharmaceutical compounds (polymorphism, purity, thermal stability), with inorganic substances (dehydratation, transition, decomposition), with metals (transition)… from the raw to transformed materials.
As a teaching tool the DSC131 evo offers a unique blend of performance, ease of use and robustness to allow the training of students in the thermodynamic principles of phase change(fusion, crystallization, evaporation), transition (glass transition, order-disorder transition), reaction kinetics(polymerization, decomposition), or heat capacity.
|Temperature range||Ambient to 700 °C|
|With cooling accessories||-170 °C to 500 °C (Liquid Nitrogen Accessory) -70 °C to 400 °C (Cryothermostat)|
|Programmable temperature scanning rate(heating and cooling)||0.01 to 100 °C.min-1|
|Cooling time||12 min (500 °C to 100 °C) Air 5 min (100 °C to 0 °C) Cryothermostat 6 min (200 °C to 25 °C) Liquid Nitrogen Accessory 12 min (25 °C to -100 °C) Liquid Nitrogen Accessory|
|RMS Noise (200°C)||1.5 ?W|
|Time constant||3 s|
|Gases||Included gas switch from gas A to gas B|
|Crucibles||30 ?l, 100 ?l aluminum, alumina, incoloy, etc.|
|Pressure (non controlled)||High pressure crucible (up to 500 bars / 7255 psi at 600 °C)|
|Weight||37.4 kg (82.5 lbs)|
|Dimensions (Height / Width / Depth)||40 / 53 / 58 cm (15.7 / 20.9 / 22.8 in)|
|Power requirements||230 V – 50/60 Hz.|
Warning: Illegal string offset 'caption' in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/115335/domains/thermalanalysislabs.com/html/wp-content/themes/TAL/content-single-talproduct.php on line 308